Welcome to the Human Resources page for the United States Embassy in Tripoli, Libya!
Click on a link under "Open Positions" to read about the requirements of a specific job opening.
If you wish to apply for one of these positions, please submit your application to Tripoli_Jobs@state.gov. The Subject line of your e-mail must include the Vacancy Announcement Number and name of the position for which you are applying (for example: VA#1234, Accountant).
The DS-0174 application form is available here.
الرجاء تعبئة الإستمارة على شبكة الإنترنت ثم قم بطباعتها وإرسالها عن طريق البريد الإلكتروني.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the announcement.
Please do not apply unless:
- You are legally eligible to work in Libya.
- You meet all of the job requirements listed in the announcement.
- You are able to speak English.
We regret that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of applications. If we find that your qualifications meet our job requirements, we will contact you.
Please do not call to ask about your application or send original documents with your CV.
- Program Management Assistant (PDF 104 KB)
- Political Assistant (PDF 116 KB)
- MEPI Deputy Coordinator (PDF 112 KB)
- Academic and English Language Assistant (PDF 268 KB)
- Chauffeur (PDF 259 KB)
- Visa Assistant (PDF 121 KB)
- Security Guard (PDF 44 KB)
- Bodyguard (PDF 45 KB)
- Electrician (PDF 228 KB)
- Construction Manager (PDF 251 KB)
- Trades Helper (PDF 111 KB)
- Maintenance Supervisor (PDF 112 KB)
- Maintenance Mechanic (PDF 116 KB)
- Surveillance Detection Specialist (PDF 40 KB)
- Bodyguard (PDF 91KB)
- Security Guard (PDF 91KB)
- Senior Guard (PDF 92KB)
The United States Embassy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or disability.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.