Welcome to the Human Resources page for the United States Embassy in Tripoli, Libya!
Click on a link under "Open Positions" to read about the requirements of a specific job opening.
If you wish to apply for one of these positions, please submit your application to Tripoli_Jobs@state.gov. The Subject line of your e-mail must include the Vacancy Announcement Number and name of the position for which you are applying (for example: VA#1234, Accountant).
The DS-0174 application form is available here (PDF 640 KB).
الرجاء تعبئة الإستمارة على شبكة الإنترنت ثم قم بطباعتها وإرسالها عن طريق البريد الإلكتروني.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the announcement.
Please do not apply unless:
- You are legally eligible to work in Libya.
- You meet all of the job requirements listed in the announcement.
- You are able to speak English.
We regret that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of applications. If we find that your qualifications meet our job requirements, we will contact you.
Please do not call to ask about your application or send original documents with your CV.
- New! Truck Operator Sewage and Fuel Delivery (PDF 168 KB)
- New! Chauffeur (PDF 168 KB)
- New! Housing Clerk (PDF 168 KB)
- New! Procurement Clerk (PDF 470 KB)
- New! Procurement Assistant (PDF 470 KB)
- New! Consular Assistant-ACS (PDF 168 KB)
- New! Electrician (PDF 125 KB)
- New! Refrigeration AC Mechanic (PDF 127 KB)
- New! Security Guard Vacancy Announcement (PDF 269 KB)
- New! Security Guard Trainee Vacancy Announcement (PDF 269 KB)
- Trades Helper (PDF 73 KB)
- Senior Post Security Technician (PDF 259 KB)
- Senior Guard (PDF 336 KB)
- Bodyguard (PDF 45 KB)
- Computer Systems Assistant (PDF 383 KB)
- Radio/Phone Technician (PDF 358 KB)
- Expeditor (PDF 238 KB)
- Academic and English Language Assistant (PDF 268 KB)
The United States Embassy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or disability.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.